<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6602112481481073801?origin\x3dhttp://un4gotten-days.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 25, 2007

2dae is the first day of sch,kana scolding mrs nani 4 laughing n toking the whole day.Ass lo.Nvm thn whn we r handing the report book,I stand up n raise my hand smile thn tell nani i nvr bring my report book 2dae.Thn she said wow!Nvr bring bring ur report book still so proud hor.N since morning keep laughing n toking.Haix!MAny new teacher,I nt happy.4get it.After sch,Tan Siew Geok keep asking me 2 4giv her 4 wat she said.I Wont trust her even again even i gt something or the ppl i like i wont tell her anymore.I hate her!!!I Ask her wat the fuck she wan nw..Thn she said she donnoe.She ass la.everything oso say come out.I wont 4giv u.Fat hope 4 u.After whn hawker eat my lunch n back 2 my normal life again playing wif ice again.HAHAS!!!WHn 2 rope skipping until 5++pm thn whn home



i love iiu

Monday, June 25, 2007