<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6602112481481073801?origin\x3dhttp://un4gotten-days.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 4, 2007

I'm 2 blog a post 4 2dae.hehe!!!!morning listen 2 song n study 4 my history test.about 1h30min later,I gt my historytest sia.donnoe hw 2 do anyhw do.hahas thn cher look at my paper.After sch whn 2 JP wif jeremy they all n thn the jeremy keep on saying tat i'm his GF.Thn i was like ... ...Nth 2 tell him the onli i love nw is frm the sec 4 one.Donnoe whether he love me anot.cos i let him down long long time ago.SAD SAD.

Happy outside,sadness inside my heart.i don wan2 express myself is bcos i don wan my frenz 2 worry about me.yesterday nvr slp well cos i was coughing non-stop 2 morning.I'm sry 2 let my mother being so worry abt me.

My feeling 2 my kor is jus the same colour as the colour i use 4 writting nw.Cos he break my heart once.I will nvr 4get it one

Really very blurr bcos i don even noe hu i like!!!




i love iiu

Friday, May 04, 2007