<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6602112481481073801?origin\x3dhttp://un4gotten-days.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 29, 2007

hi fren!I noe tat i nvr update my blog a long time is bcoz tat my com is down.haha!I jus bought a new com so i can online n update my blog everyday liao le.


I tink the distance btw us is getting further n further away.I wish tat we can get back 2 the day tat we hav fun!Miss u very much n love u very much!U alway tink tat u make me sad but the truth is u did not make me sad is me the one tat me u sad!!!!!!



i love iiu

Sunday, April 29, 2007