<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6602112481481073801?origin\x3dhttp://un4gotten-days.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, March 30, 2007

Today was rainning day and the stupid Mr Goh go n call me 2 do my art until 1.35pm.It was like wat the F!!!Me n zhi lin wan2 go 2 the hawker centre 2 eat but it was rainning so heavilythn we cannot go out n eat.At about 3pm,i went to rope skipping but Ms tay lied to me tat there is rope skipping.thn i go ask my junior tat 2dae is there any rope skipping.she said no to me n i was very de ta ma de.I wish tat i can don go back to rope skipping anymore.Walau!!!!!!!Thn i went back to sch 2 wait 4 him.Cos he got badminton.When i am at the canteen,I saw Mr lim.I keep asking him 4 chocolate then he went to the teacher's office n took one chocolate for me.I went up to the hall to find him thn i saw him play badminton.He looked very serious.Thn after that we walked to the bus stop outside the sch,Chua Wee Keong saw me n him at the bus stop n keep saying song han name thn i was like wan to scold him bloody ass-hole.Whn i am at home,I use my shone to call Wee Keong n thn he said that he got venture meeting thn i go scod him very loudly thn i suddenly remember that Farhan is also a Venture.I ask Wee Keong tat is Farhan there?Wee Keong said tat hw do i no tat Farhan is there n is jus beside him onli.Thn i was so shameful tat Farhan is there.




I can't live without u n u r jus like the sun,u brighten my life.
Whn u r not by my side i alway think about u.The happy image that we have is in my brain.I always dream about the image that we have fun in.I REALLY REALLY LOVE U ALOT.



i love iiu

Friday, March 30, 2007